achieve optimal outcomes for your patients
We have proudly partnered with one of the world’s leading Medicinal Cannabis educators, Dr. Dustin Sulak & Healer to empower Australian Healthcare Professionals.
Utilise our Medicinal Cannabis training platform to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients.
Receive Healer Certified certification to show your qualifications to patients, customers, and employers.
Self-paced, interactive 5–10-minute lessons with videos, short assignments, quizzes, and guides. 24/7 access from any device worldwide.
Connect and learn with like-minded training members of the Healer Community discussion boards and webinars.
For companies who need employee records and tracking for state requirements.
Every training module is based on proven protocols, peer-reviewed science, and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience.
What you will learn
- CHAPTER 1 – How and Why Cannabis Works
- CHAPTER 2 – The Pharmacology of Cannabis
- CHAPTER 3 – Terpenes
- CHAPTER 4 – Therapeutic Effects: Part 1
- CHAPTER 5 – Therapeutic Effects: Part 2
- CHAPTER 6 – The Adverse Effects of Cannabis
- CHAPTER 7 – Dosage Forms of Medicinal Cannabis
- CHAPTER 8 – Understanding Dosing and Absorption
- CHAPTER 9 – Drug Interaction and Consumer Safety
- CHAPTER 10 – Substance Use Disorders & Intoxication
- CHAPTER 11 – Cannabis Dosing Principles
- CHAPTER 12 – Phytoconstituent Synergy
- CHAPTER 13 – Treatment Strategies
- CHAPTER 14 – Condition Specific Treatments
- CHAPTER 15 – How to Succeed in Your Role
- CHAPTER 16 – What is CBD and How Does it Work?
- CHAPTER 17 – The Proven Therapeutic Effects of CBD
- CHAPTER 18 – More Applications of CBD
- CHAPTER 19 – Adverse Effects, Interactions, Shopping
- CHAPTER 20 – CBD Dosing and Delivery Methods
About Dr Sulak
Practicing Cannabis Medicine for Over 11 Years
Dr. Sulak is the founder of Integr8 Health, a medical practice in Maine that cares for over 8,000 patients using medical cannabis, and co-founder of Healer.com, a medical cannabis patient education resource.
Leader in the Emerging Field of Cannabinoid (Cannabis) Medicine
Dr. Dustin Sulak is an integrative medicine physician and leader in the emerging field of cannabinoid medicine. His clinical practice focuses on treating refractory conditions in adults and children.
International Medical Cannabis Advocate
He sits on the board of directors of the Society of Cannabis Clinicians and lectures to healthcare providers internationally on the science and clinical applications of cannabis.
Research and Development
As early as 2013, Dr. Sulak and his team began investing substantially in R&D to help patients achieve better results. First, we established a testing lab to connect patient outcomes with the analytic results of products they were taking.
Dr. Dustin Sulak
Healer Certified Training Testimonials
Online Training Program
Become a Trusted Cannabis & CBD Advisor
Physician-developed online cannabis training and certification to empower you to help patients and consumers achieve success.
Designed for health providers, industry professionals, and consumers.
Join the Healer Certified community with more than 4,000 members.
The information on this website and online training website is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic, treatment purposes or considered professional medical advice. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. I waive all claims which might arise from my use of this website and release any person or entity connected with this website of any liability.